Saturday, January 05, 2008

More Jerseys added to My Kit Room

These are the kits that I've acquired since coming back to the USA. Except for the 2006-2007 Man. Utd Home kit, the rest of the jerseys are purchased from eBay. I’ve a lot of catching up to do on the United kits and am in the process of collecting those kits that I’ve missed out over the years. As you can see, I’m now collecting the England national team kits as well. Also, you may notice that I’ve an Arsenal jersey in my collection too. As a matter of fact, this is one of the few Arsenal kits that I like very much due to the design.

Yeah, I know. The United home kit is missing the UCL Starball patch. I'm still waiting for their arrival from a local source here.


2006-2007 Manchester United Home Kit
- #7 RONALDO
2006-2007 Manchester United Home Socks
2004-2005 Manchester United Away GK Kit
2004-2005 England Away Kit
2004-2005 Arsenal Home Kit

No comments: