Tuesday, February 05, 2008

February 2008 Updates

It has been quite sometime since I last updated the blog. Well, today I received my order of patches and the EPL #7 RONALDO nameset for my 06-07 Man. Utd. Away kit. Also, I would take the oppourtunity to share some of my recent additions as well.
Patches and Nameset from Subside Sports
I've been trying to complete my collection of Manchester United kits from the 1990s to the present day. Here are a few more jerseys that I recently acquired.
04-06 Manchester United Home Kit
03-05 Manchester United 3rd. Kit
02-03 Manchester United 3rd. Kit
00-01 Manchester United GK Kit
96-98 Manchester United Home Kit
Of course, there are some other jerseys which I liked that is not Man. Utd., even jersey from rival teams. Here is an Arsenal and Juve kit to share with you all.
00-02 Arsenal Home Kit*
06-07 Juventus Away Kit
This jersey is part of my collection of England national team kits, the home kit that was worn during the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany.
05-07 England Home Kit - #10 OWEN
* I no longer own this jerey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi could you tell me where yo got the 07-08 Real Madrid 3rd Jersey and #17 v. NISTELROOY nameset please?

Cheers

Anonymous said...

06-07 Real Madrid UCL Home Kit
(#23 BECKHAM)for sale?

wongkwp said...

Sorry, no. It's not for sale.

Jeniestra said...

Hey, do you know how to remove the numbers? I think is hard but I need to do it because the one`s which are on my Man U jersey are deteriorated.

wongkwp said...

Is the numbers Lextra or PU material? If it is Lextra, then it's more easier to remove but there will be glue residue on the jersey. U need to re-apply a new number to cover it. U can use a stain removal product called Stain Devil (look for the one for removing bubble-gum), do a google search for it.