Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jerseys! Jerseys! Jerseys!

It is time for another update. I did a count this evening and found that my collection has grown to a total of 49 jerseys now. Here are more jerseys that was acquired recently.

Okay, let's start off with my Real Madrid kit collection. There are two kits which I pickup recently and these are my first two Real Madrid jerseys. Both are the UCL kits which have the UCL Starball and 9-Times Champions Trophy patch applied on each sleeve.
07-08 Real Madrid UCL 3rd. Kit
06-07 Real Madrid UCL Home Kit
(#23 BECKHAM)

As usual, my Man. Utd. jersey collection continues to grow with two more additional kits. One is the highly sought after retro black jersey and the other is a goalkeeper kit.
02-04 Manchester United GK Kit
93-95 Manchester United Away Kit - #8 INCE

Last but not least, I collected another three more retro England jerseys. One home kit and two away kits.
99-01 England Away Kit99-01 England Home Kit
94-95 England Away Kit

No comments: