Thursday, May 01, 2008

2008 Malaysia Trip

I was away on vacation in Malaysia for two weeks. During that trip, I've met with other football jerseys collectors at a local sports store. I've also brought a few kits with me to have the name and numbering & patches apply by that store. Overall, it has been a very fruitful trip for me as I managed to pickup another four more kits, a few Real Madrid namesets and some EPL patches.
Jersey Collectors get-together at Al-Ikhsan
Sayuti from Al-Ikhsan applying nameset on my kits
Ahmad from Al-Ikhsan applying the #7 Cantona
nameset on my 92-94 Man. Utd. Home Kit

The result...
Here are the kits which has the nameset applied:
92-94 Manchester United Home
- #7 Cantona

07-08 Manchester United Away
- #10 Rooney

06-07 Manchester United Away
- #7 Ronaldo

97-99 England Home - #9 Shearer
Here are some of the kits I pickup during my trip:
97-98 Ajax Home Kit

98-99 Manchester United 3rd Kit L/S
08-09 Barcelona Away Kit

3 comments:

Eric said...

Hi,
May I know is Al-ikhsan charged you a fees for printing the cantona nameset ?

wongkwp said...

During that time no. But since late last year, they started charging RM5 for each printing of nameset that are not purchase from them.

Simon said...

Hi would i be able to have al-ikhsan's contact e-mail? i would be intrested in having some namesets applied, please contact me simon@classic-sports.co.uk