Sunday, July 06, 2008

July Update - Latest Addition

Here are more jerseys added to my collection recently. Due to storage space limitation, I've to keep them in plastic packaging. I will post more pictures once I've find the space to hang them.
England Kits -
1990 Home Kit (Repro)
02-04 Away Kit
94-95 Away Kit
Kappa Kits -
04-05 Brescia Home
1998 Athletico Bilbao Centenary
05-06 Napoli Away

Adidas Kits -
07-08 Bayern Munich Home
07-08 Bayern Munich Away
07-08 LA Galaxy Away
07-08 AC Milan Away
Nike & Canterbury -
03-04 Juventus Away
07-08 Barcelona Home
07-08 Deportivo La Coruna 3rd
05-06 Urawa Red Diamonds Home

4 comments:

Eleté said...

Hey, great collection! It must be the envy of every football kit lover.

I added you to my links ;)

todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.com

lamdalam said...

bro,

do you mind to let me know where do you get the kappa kit ?

hard to get it anywhere :(

Ashur_86 said...

Are you intressed of selling the napoli kappa away shirt Maybe??? as the napoli kappa are very rare to be seen ...


Kind Regards Sargon

wongkwp said...

Yes, I'll sell the Kappa Napoli shirt at the right price. Please email me at wongkwp@gmail.com.