Saturday, September 20, 2008

Visit to Soccerplus

I was in Los Angeles this week on a working assignment. While in the area, I took some time to visit the Soccerplus store at Pasadena. This is my first visit to the store and all these while, I've been ordering jerseys from them online. If you're looking for past season jerseys, this is the place to come. I would highly recommend any jersey collector to visit Soccerplus if you're in the area. You'll definitely won't be dissappointed as they offers so many jerseys from all the different league clubs and national team. You can also visit their online store at www.soccerplus.net. Of course, I did not leave the store empty handed. Here are the few jerseys which I pickup during my visit there.
00-01 AC Fiorentina Away
(#21 Nuno Gomes)
France Training Jersey 98-99 Holland Away
00-01 PSV Away

No comments: