Monday, October 13, 2008

Visit to Kombat Soccer

I never have thought there is a football jersey store in my area until Alfonso from Uni-Sport told me about it. After work today, I went to pay a visit to the store which is located in South Sacramento area. Generally, the store has a very good selection of the current season club and national team jerseys especially the big club teams like Man. Utd., Liverpool, AC Milan, Barca, etc. Other than that, nothing much that I look forward to except one or two jerseys which caught my attention (see the pictures below). Anway, it is good to know that there is a store that I can visit in my area.
Kombat Soccer Store-Front
MLS Jerseys
National Team Jerseys
EPL Jerseys
La Liga Teams - R. Madrid & Barcelona
Serie A Teams - Milan, Inter & Juve
Last Season Jerseys on Sale
07-08 Sporting Lisbon Home
08-09 Club America GK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much is it for the san jose shirt..nice..

wongkwp said...

mostly all of the jerseys are selling at full retail prices, short-sleeves = $70, long-sleeves = $80