Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2009 Malaysia Trip

It's time for my annual Malaysia trip and I was back in Kuala Lumpur for vacation few weeks ago. During the trip, I attended the MY-FJC's Anniversary Gathering at a local shopping mall. It was really great to be able to meet up with the group of jerseys collectors from MY-FJC forum. I even took the opportunity to bring back a few jerseys to have name/numbers apply onto them. As usual, I managed pickup some new kits for my collection during the trip.
MY-FJC Group Photos
A short video accidentally taken by Jerseyman :-)


These are the jerseys that I've brought back to have namesets apply.
06-07 Manchester United Home
(#11 GIGGS)
02-03 Real Madrid Away
(#5 ZIDANE)

06-08 USA Away
(#21 DONOVAN)

02-04 USA Away
(#21 DONOVAN)

New additions...yipee....
96-97 AC Milan Away & 3rd.
06-07 Valencia CF Away

No comments: