Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2008-10 Manchester United European Names & Numbers Application Guide

This is the official guide from Sporting-Id for applying the names and numbers for the 08-10 Manchester United UEFA Champions League kit.

This guide applies to the following namesets used by Manchester United in the European campaign during the 2008-09 & 2009-10 season.

White Name & Number - used on the following kits:
08-09 Home (Red), 08-09 Third (Blue), 08-09 Away GK (Blue), 08-09 Third GK (Black)
09-10 Home (Red), 09-10 Away (Black), 09-10 Away GK (Teal)


Navy Name & Number - used on the following kits:
08-09 Away & 09-10 Third (White)

Black name & number - used on the following kits:
08-09 Home GK (Yellow)
09-10 Home GK (White), 09-10 Third GK (Yellow)

9 comments:

CR7 said...

Useful information on the alignment and temp settings used. I have the template for the arrangement which is definitely helping in arranging the letters alongside the heat press machine i owned. been helping my mates out with their printing now and then as well.

alonso said...

hello my friend!! i am football jersey collector and I would love to get in touch with you , this is a link to my collection...www.flickr.com/photos/talentino84 I have some namesets os the old epl model that I wish to apply to some man united jerseys and I could use some of your help , send me an email to loncho_7@hotmail.com thankyou!

hafiz said...

hai...did the name set for van der sar is available..if is on..can you sent to my email hafiz_9414@yahoo.com.my

hafiz said...

hello bro..did the nameset for van der sar is availabel..if is on,can you get respond to me in hafiz_9414@yahoo.com.my

azimazhar said...

Hye dude. do you still have this 'VAN DER SAR' '1' Black Champions League 08/09 season namesets? I've been looking for it for a very long time. Please reply me at axiem88_hbk@yahoo.com If possible, I want to bye it from you.

azimazhar said...

Hye dude. do you still have this 'VAN DER SAR' '1' Black Champions League 08/09 season namesets? I've been looking for it for a very long time. Please reply me at axiem88_hbk@yahoo.com If possible, I want to bye it from you.

Anonymous said...

I want to ask is the Van Der Sar printing avalaible? Please reply me to tomycheng@gmail.com.

Thanks very much.

wongkwp said...

No, I don't have the VDS nameset. In fact, the black UCL nameset is no longer available for public sale.

ayie7 said...

hello, do you have SCHOLES18 Final Roma namesets? i'm interested to buy one.