Monday, January 21, 2008

Jersey Updates

Here are a few updates that I would like to share. Firstly, I've finally received my two 06-08 Uefa Champions League patch last week. One is reserved for my 07-08 Man. Utd. Away kit and the other one I've applied it on my 06-07 Man. Utd. Home kit. Finally, the kit is now complete with the UCL nameset and patch. On another note, thanks to oscar7, a fellow LYN's JC for highlighting to me an error on my 07-08 Inter Milan Away kit. The Scudetto badge was applied in a wrong positon by the online store where I purchased the kit from. I've already sent the kit back today for an exchange after contacting their customer service notifying them of the issue. Lastly, included here are some additional close-up pictures of the Kappa AS Roma 3rd Kit showing the embroidered badges, the washing tag and the sizing tag. I took these pictures last night during a discussion of player & replica version of this season Roma kits at the LYN Football Jersey Discussion and Collectors thread.
06-07 Manchester United CL Home Kit
07-08 Inter Milan Away Kit
Take note of the Scudetto badge, it was applied too high.

An example jersey showing the correct positioning of the Scudetto badge, it should be near the inter-section of the red-cross.
07-08 AS Roma 3rd. Kit
Reverse side of the jersey showing the embroidered badges.

Washing tag with material composition shown.
Jersey sizing tag.

No comments: